The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentins Day Massacre

Go down

Valentins Day Massacre Empty Valentins Day Massacre

Post  Sabotage Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:27 am

-- The camera flickers to life, showing Sabotage's pale face and up close, the camera held at an odd angle, as he records himself --

Sabotage: With this being CWW's Valentine's Day Massacre, I thought I'd do something a little different for you all this week. In fact, this one goes out especially to all the ladies in the crowd.

-- Camera pans around what is probably a supply closet of some kind, and centers on the CWW camera man, gagged and tied to one of the walls. The camera gets closer, the image jerking as it is walked towards the struggling man --

Sabotage: Just thought a little poetry might be in order.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
The Power's a fruitcake
And I'm going to rip his heart out of his chest and eat it.

-- Sabotage leans up against the wall, his face right next to the terrified camera man, as the awkward camera angle catches both of them in frame. He smiles, a rather cold, sadistic smile, the pointed tips of his elongated fangs showing during that grin, before he turns his attention to the man --

Sabotage: (speaking softly, almost whispering) now, I'm going to share a little secret with you, Mr Cameraman, but first, you have to promise that you and Jaquilin aren't going to be trying to interrupt me for anymore interviews, unless it's reeeaaaaaally important, okay?

-- The cameraman gives a feverish nod, sweat pouring down his face --

Sabotage: I love Valentine's Day. I really do. So many people out there, with their hearts all in a flutter. Heavy pulses, making the blood rush around the body. The lack of real intelligent thought, making people so easy to pull into darkened alleyways for ... ahem ....

-- Sabotage lets out another of his near feral, cold grins --

Sabotage: But tonight, there's just one heart beat I care about. And it will be in the ring with me. And I am going to take such delight in feeling that pulse slow, and finally stop. And I will prove to everyone here, why I should be the #1 contender for the Chaos Championship

Sabotage: And now, Mr Cameraman, we have that second promise for you to keep

-- camera fades to black, as the sound of the muffled screams of the cameraman can be heard --

-- the cameraman will be seen again, some time later, looking unharmed, but somewhat paler than usual --

Sabotage

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum