The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

disappointing.

Go down

disappointing. Empty disappointing.

Post  123kid Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:25 am

--"Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold plays. 1 2 3 Kid walks out onto the stage not looking as happy as he usually is. He drags his tag title belt behind him with one hand as he walks straight down the ramp and into the ring, not interacting with fans like he usually does when he is with Xangel. He grabs a mic and drops his title on the mat in the middle of the ring.--

123 Kid--"Good evening! I'm out here alone tonight because Xangel is currently still getting over our disappointing loss to a tag team that was a surprise to both he and I when they overpowered us."

[i]--Crowd boos--

123 Kid--"We know. You're wondering why we still have the tag titles after losing two tag team matches in a row. We feel it is because we have taken this Tag Title championship for granted. It boosted our egos a bunch thinking we were invincible, but as you see, we are not. But that's one reason why I'm out here. I was going to have Scotty Franchise out here with me tonight, but after the loss us Rivals and Scotty's team suffered at the last show. I'm frankly to disappointed in myself to be out here talking with you. But I promise that in the future the Rivals will be a better tag team. Thank you all for your continued support of The Rivals."

--The Kid drops the mic and picks up his tag team belt, putting it over his shoulder as he exits the ring and goes backstage.--

123kid

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum