The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satin's Gimmick

2 posters

Go down

Satin's Gimmick Empty Satin's Gimmick

Post  Satin Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:37 pm

Name: Satin

Alignment: Bitch

Height:5'5"

Weight: fuck if I'm telling

Fighting style: Ie: Resistance

Finisher #1 Satin whispers in her stunned opponents ear while placing her hands upon the opponent 's neck
and jumping into the air driving both her knees into her opponents face and rides their chest to the ground executing a devastating Cruel Embrace

Finisher #2 Satin runs at the opponent throwing up her right leg but misses and is caught by her opponent with her right leg over their left shouler
but she smiles sweetly at them as she brings her left knee crashing into the side or their skull executing a devastating Lasting Sorrow

Finisher #3 Satin pulls her opponent from the turn buckle and twists both of the opponent 's arms behind their back and climbs to the top turn buckle
and jumps off riding her opponent to the ground purposefully stomping on the back of their head after impact executing a devastating Satin Crush

Home Town: Currently residing in San Francisco

Description: Small but tough as nails red head.

Bio: Satin was born and grew up as a bitch. She met CV Boy at a concert sold him some home grown stuff and was quickly taken into his stables fold. Now she is going good with the crew known as the faith.

[img]Satin's Gimmick Satin210[/img]

Entrance music: Get Stoned by Hinder

Satin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Satin's Gimmick Empty Re: Satin's Gimmick

Post  Souless Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:39 am

I think i'm i love.... lmao

Souless

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-10