The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm calling it now, rey mysterio is going heel

2 posters

Go down

I'm calling it now, rey mysterio is going heel Empty I'm calling it now, rey mysterio is going heel

Post  Pauk-O Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:34 pm

though no one i've told thinks it'll happen, i've decided to bring up 4 reasons why rey's going heel.

1) no one thinks it will happen. those are vince mcmahon's favorite moves.

2) kane says he's been "beating and torturing" rey for at least six weeks. the whole "is he alive or dead" thing was about the rey character. remember when kane said, "it's okay, he's dead?" thats a clue. he's going to completely change his character. maybe his name too

3) batista came out to stomp kane after his speech on monday. look at the wwe's track record: when someone defends someone else, they get screwed. ie: mick foley and melina, jericho and trish (back when christian was in it), it's what they do. they set up one guy to be the hero and have the damsel stab him in the back. (sorry, i know rey's no damsel

4) there are WAY too few good heels on raw. the active, headlining heels on raw are jericho, jbl, and kane. batista makes too much money for a sudden character change, cena is vince's cash cow, and punk is too real to go heel. rey's the only one not involved in another story or trying for a push.

and thats why i think rey is going heel

Last edited by Pauk-O on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pauk-O
Pauk-O

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

I'm calling it now, rey mysterio is going heel Empty Re: I'm calling it now, rey mysterio is going heel

Post  Cyn Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:41 pm

from that.... i'd have to agree with you

Cyn

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down