The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyn's first interview

Go down

Cyn's first interview Empty Cyn's first interview

Post  Cyn Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:32 am

Tracy: Hello and welcome to Sunday anarchy. I am here with CWW's newest member, Cyn, and his girlfriend Tragedy Falls. Now tell me Cyn, what do you hope to accomplish in CWW?

Tragedy: (quickly interupting) First off it's Ms. Falls, Secondly, I'd suggest you ask my love what he thinks he won't accomplish here. The list will be a shorter because the answer is nothing.

Tracy: Sorry. Ms. Falls. So then what will be the first thing Cyn would like to accomplish?

Tragedy: That will be an answer only my baby can give you. But listen up cus he'll only tell you once.

Cyn: Thank you Tragedy (they look at each other lustfully, then he turns). Well stacy it's sim...

Tracy: (quickly correcting) It's Tracy

(short pause)
Cyn: whatever. Stacy it's simple. I came here to dominate the CWW and make an example out of all it's talent. I will go up and down the roster and leave victims at my feet. And the first victim is a man by the name of Fallenangel, a while back we got into it and he gave me a cheap shot to the back. I don't appreciate acts like that, so I tend to show the whole world what happens when you anger me. Fallenangel, you will regret ever meeting me as I will use you as the ultimate example of pain.

Tracy: So why did he cheap shot you?

Cyn: Because he is envious.

Tracy: Envious? of what?

Cyn: (scoffing) Heh, my talents, my looks... my girl. You see I am the ultimate specimen, I am what others want to be but can't. And Fallenangel will help me show the world that. He'll help me show the world that your actions have consequences, that the sins will have a cost. (Camera Zooms in and Cyn's voice begins to lower) That cost is pain, neverending, overwhelming pain. Prepare yourself Fallenangel, prepare yourself to feel the pain, prepare yourself to feel, the cyn-sation. Interview over!!

(Off stomps Cyn with Tragedy following closely behind giving Tracy the evil eye)

Tracy: Well that is interesting, hopefully for Fallenangel, Cyns' bark is worse then his bite.

Cyn

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down