The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any info on the "coalitions" of CWW ?

+3
The Freak
Zolea Vipper
Mutantor
7 posters

Go down

Any info on the "coalitions" of CWW ? Empty Any info on the "coalitions" of CWW ?

Post  Mutantor Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:59 pm

Hi,
I was just wondering if there is any info on the feds "coalitions". I mean stables, err.. groups ?
Like the hinged and so forth.
Who are their "official" members, what do they do (just backing each other up or aim world domination, etc.) ?
Face or Heel ?
AND most important are they still active, or might there even be place for a new one ?

As an not-very-long-member this might be of certain interest.

Cheers,
Mutie
Mutantor
Mutantor

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Any info on the "coalitions" of CWW ? Empty Re: Any info on the "coalitions" of CWW ?

Post  Zolea Vipper Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:58 pm

To view the members of a stable just click on the stable name at the bottom of the index page on the forum. All stables are active right now. There is always room for a new stable, and I'm pretty sure there is at least one new one in the works. If you want to know the aims of a stable ask the stable leaders- Cyn leader of the coven, Pauk-O leader of the faith, masque leader of the unhinged.

Hope that helps as well.

Z
Zolea Vipper
Zolea Vipper
Admin

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-07

https://cwwfederation.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Any info on the "coalitions" of CWW ? Empty Re: Any info on the "coalitions" of CWW ?

Post  Mutantor Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:12 am

Sure this helps.

But only me. It was more directed t'wards the "leaders" (sorry , got a problem with that word).
Other newcomers won't know what they stand for. So what do you guys think, would it be a good idea to give a short description or even RP of your stable as a sticky somewhere ? Could be nice to create some empathy/antipathy with other wrestlers ?
Just an idea. Let me know what you think, please.

Cheers,
Mutantor
Mutantor

Back to top Go down

Post  The Freak Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:17 pm

Hello!

I think it's a nice idea.
I'm also one of the "new" here, and I would also like to get to know some more information about the existing stables, and the wrestlers that are part of them.
(I also think like this about the existing tag teams, but I don't wanna spam every thread here^^)

Why did they form this faction?
What are their motives (besides face/heel)?
What do they have in common (like character, or just higher targets)?
Are they interested in plotting a nice rp-story with other wrestlers in this roster...?

Cheers back and thanks!
The Freak
The Freak

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Souless Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:19 pm

Well I guess I'll speak up first.

Everything can be explained after the PPV. Alot going on between the factions then. After the PPV it will calm down and everything can be explained and a lil in detail.

Souless

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  masque Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:05 pm

At it's most basic level, members of the Unhinged aren't all there, in the head.
They have a tendency to be ruthless, sadistic, and playing by the rules tends to be optional, unless it would get them into trouble.

They back each other up, in the ring, but would probably be the first people to smack you in the back of the head in private, if you did something stupid.

Their ulterior motive, is quite simple:
To fight, and to be the strongest wrestlers in the CWW. Titles are nice. But it's the fight itself that matters the most.
masque
masque
Admin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  The Freak Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Whoa!

Nice to know! So it's right that I get the impression to not mess up with these curled guys Wink
...or try to beat em in their own game!

What's with the other atm existing factions?
Are they also such "bad stuff"?
The Freak
The Freak

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Any info on the "coalitions" of CWW ? Empty THe Coven

Post  Cyn Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Well the coven has been like a patient with multiple personalities. We tend to change every other week.... but that's because of the disapperance of their "leader" Cyn.... so at the moment the Coven is on the brink of oblivion.

The original goal was to dominate, (Very linear, very simple)
eventually they grew to be more about entertaining (and in turn, became a bit of a face stable)
now their beginning to fight amongst themselves and little teamwork is being done... with Cyn gone, and Tragedy now crazy, scratch has assumed leader position.
After the PPV, many things will change though.

Cyn

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Any info on the "coalitions" of CWW ? Empty The Faith

Post  Pauk-O Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:01 pm

The Faith consists of myself, The Bish, and CV Boy. The Bish and i met as teenagers and bish met cv in college, both in real life and the game. Originally, we formed because i needed help against the other sprouting factions.

We're very laid back and relaxed until we get messed with. We're more of a family and we don't really interfere in each other's matches unless someone else runs down first. We can fight each other and not lose what holds us together because we have the faith in each other to survive. Hence the name. I am a vengeful, kinda cocky, but back it up kinda guy, bish is psycho devout to whatever he actually does believe, and cv just kinda hangs out. i'm the "leader" but there's really no occasion where i have to use any authority over my compatriots
Pauk-O
Pauk-O

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutantor Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:39 pm

Thx for the input, guys.

Do the Madmen accept another member, aka me ?

Or is someone interested in establishing a new heel & satan-worshipping crowd ?

Cheers,
M
Mutantor
Mutantor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down